CNC milling machine operator to perform job on Haas, Toyoda & Enshu CNC machines.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans available through United HealthCare
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment are paid for by employer
- 401-k with contribution match
- Paid Holidays & vacation
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Switchgear & Components
Powercon Corporation, located in Severn, Maryland, manufactures quality Metal-Clad and Metal-Enclosed Switchgear as well as a variety of other products serving the needs of the electrical industry.
Powercon Corporation was founded in 1959 and is certified as a Woman Owned Business (WBE).