If you are looking for a good job with a steady income and good benefits, and you have what it takes to be a valued part of a factory environment in a global company where you can be proud of your contribution to the end product, and if you are someone who expects to be respected and treated as a valued member of the team, you will find that here!
Along with this you will receive on the job training, compressed work weeks, and benefits that start on day one. Your dependability and strong work ethic mirrors our opportunity for job security in a safe, clean environment. Join our manufacturing team at GLOBALFOUNDRIES, earn the respect of a company that understands your value, and discover lasting satisfaction!
Working seven 12 hour shifts in a fourteen day period in Essex Junction you will:
- Work in a clean room environment wearing gloves and a clean room suit
- Sustain and run the factory floor
- Set up and operate equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
- Work in a team environment to meet production goals
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Must be comfortable wearing a clean room uniform
- Ability to comply with all GLOBALFOUNDRIES pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Demonstrated ability to receive and follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking capabilities
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.