Brake Press Operator
2:00pm – 10:00pm
Put a little extra jingle in your pocket this holiday season and ring in the new year with this direct hire opportunity!
QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Brake Press Operator at a company in Iron Ridge, WI. This is a direct hire Brake Press Operator position for 2nd shift. The main responsibility of the Brake Press Operator is to set up and operate brake press.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate press brakes to perform a variety of forming, notching, bending and punching operations
- Set up dies and gauges
- Adjust ram and back gauge settings to form materials to proper angle
- Complete first-piece inspection of products using a variety of measuring devices including rulers, scales, protractors, calipers, radii gauges, etc.- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous brake press experience
- Able to read and interpret blueprints