Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) is an innovative and full-service Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in development for lightweight technologies. CSP offers employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking a Quality Manager for Salisbury, NC Plant.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Approve the right products or reject defectives.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Tier 1 Automotive Supplier experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years as Quality Manager.
- Bachelors from an accredited college/university.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and results driven approach.
- Excellent leadership skills.