A metal solutions provider not only to companies worldwide, but also right next door that offers value-added steel and aluminum solutions to customers in the construction, appliance, food, medical, and aerospace industries, just to name a few.
At the core of their philosophy is a commitment to being the best and most innovative metal supply chain supplier, all the while respecting local and global environments. We ensure superior quality at every stage of the metal supply chain and metal processing services that we provide.
They are currently seeking Outside Sales Manager position for their Nashville, TN office.
Responsibilities of the Outside Steel Sales Manager include
- marketing products to new business prospects, providing quotes to customers and securing orders, and maintaining and improving current customer relationships.
- Identifies, works with and negotiates pricing with mills.
- Reviews and negotiates settlement of claims/collections for assigned businesses.
- Works with staff members engaged in providing sales/client support, i.e. invoices, purchase orders and import/export documentation and monitoring credit limits.
The Outside Steel Sales person will have:
- a Bachelors degree along with 5 years relevant experience
- Steel sales experience required in the Automotive space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, detail orientation, and computer literacy are a must. If you are interested i