SVS Group, INC. is currently looking to hire an experienced Injection Mold Cleaner for our best Medical Device manufacturer in Tempe, AZ!
- Cleaning injection molds and preparing to be worked on or released to the floor.
- Disassemble mold plate cavity ejection systems.
- Check for damage and report any damage to the Tool Room Manager.
- Clean parts thoroughly and reassembles molds.
- Disassemble, clean, interchange core pins etc., and reassemble.
- Drive forklift.
- Water, electrical and hydraulic check mold after re-assemble.
- Operate and run surface grinder and engraver.
- Operate small drill press.
- Responsible for following documented procedures and Quality Policy System while adhering to all company policies and safety requirements.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned!
Monday-Friday - First Shift - Occasional Weekends!
- Capable of reading and measuring with precision instruments.
- Capable of lifting and maneuvering 50lbs. steel parts.
- Capable of doing minor mold repair (broken core pins etc.).
- Participate on committees and projects as required or assigned by supervisor or management.