A global steel trading company with offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator for their West Chester, OH office to assist outside sales people in the fulfillment of orders and customer service.
- tracking and maintaining inventory levels, purchasing, shipping or other records by compiling data from contracts, purchase orders, invoices and accounting records.
- Acting as the primary inside contact for assigned customers with regard to process orders to the supplier, contract entry and invoicing, troubleshooting any problems with the account, and monitors the account status of each customer including overdue balances.
- Contacting customers/suppliers frequently to answer questions, resolve general problems, and provide/receive general information.
- Monitoring customer credit limits.
- Performing month-end closing reconciliation, vendor payment report, accounts receivables reconciliation, internal transfers reconciliation, and audit support.
- Reporting inventory increase or shortages. Generate payments and when required, issue debits. Processes accounts receivables and issues credits.
1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or service center
College Degree preferred
Ability to manage relationships with customer, processor and mill.
Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, detail orientation and computer literacy are a must.