PGW Auto Glass, LLC a large automotive aftermarket distributor has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Lead. PGW AG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LKQ Corporation, the largest provider of aftermarket collision replacement products, recycled OEM products and refurbished OEM collision replacement products. LKQ is also a leading distributor of paint and body shop supplies.
- Under the direction of the Branch Manager, is responsible for filling orders and other general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment
- Provides training, coaching and day-to-day direction to team members
- Manually loads, unloads and stocks automotive glass parts
- Operates warehouse equipment including a fork lift to perform the shipping, receiving, restock, and hauling activities of the product
- Assist with loading delivery vehicles
- Act as back-up support for the Branch Manager as needed
- Work schedules include day shift Monday through Friday
- Previous experience as a Lead worker or Supervisor in a warehouse/distribution center or similar environment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Must comply with all safety procedures and requirements which include wearing personal protective equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to safety drive motorized industrial equipment
- Possession of a certified forklift license a plus
- Previous customer service and/or route delivery experience is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with the Company’s warehouse and delivery methods, techniques, and procedures
- Must be able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with both employees and customers
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable/dependable
- Must have an excellent driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must consent to a background screen which includes a motor vehicle record check
- Must successfully pass an intoxicant screen.
PGW AG offers competitive pay and a good benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and a matching 401K Plan. To learn more about the Company, please visit the following websites: www.buypgwautoglass.com and lkqcorp.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer