The candidate will be responsible for safely installation, maintenance, repair, replacement, modification, and adjustment of industrial and commercial equipment and devices used in production, laboratory, office and utility areas.
Hours: 2 Positions total, one of each shift avalible - 1st or 3rd shift
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge of various types of conveyors, pumps and other various types of machinery (high speed packaging equipment. Filling, Coating and converting equipment).
- Demonstrate the ability to Set up and operate shop equipment such as hand tools, wrenches, electric and air-powered portable tools; carpentry tools and machine tools such as grinders, drill presses, saws and similar shop equipment; and moving, lifting and hoisting equipment,
- Determines causes of machine downtime, poor quality or performance and decides on best course of action to temporarily correct with future permanent fix planned,
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments based on that diagnosis by using repair parts, by correcting existing parts, or by innovation to select substitute part
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks, including lubrication of equipment and machinery, following standard procedures as indicated on PM sheets or in equipment manuals
- Demonstrate the ability perform corrective maintenance task identified then, isolate, and repair the equipment failure so that the failed equipment, machine, or system can be restored to an operational condition within the normal operational tolerances or limits established by manufacturing operations
- Ability to work with moderate work direction
- Ability to identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving
- Ability to provides engineering support and services for manufacturing and leads small projects where applicable
- Has general knowledge and understanding of engineering organization, knowledge control technologies and uses best practices, methods and concepts within assigned projects