Are you an experienced Project Engineer or Program Manager looking to lead projects within a manufacturing environment? This position might be the appropriate role for you.
Why Come Work For Us?
- Stable, reputable and growing organization. Employee first mentality!
- Diversified portfolio of products and services with the aerospace and defense markets. Staple organization with the Dayton community.
- Upward mobility, leadership roles along with excellent compensation and benefits program.
Scope of the Role?
Will work with cross functional teams in different departments and be responsible for tracking, scheduling, and completion of assigned programs.
- Our Program Manager works with the client on defining the project, scope and deliverables.
- The Program Manager is responsible for scheduling and tracking progress of multiple programs for on-time delivery and within budgetary constraints.
- Our Program Manager spearheads corrective launch reviews, follow-up with internal staff at all levels, liaison with the client on project deliverables and implement correction actions if/when necessary.
- As a Program Manager, you are working with tooling department and obtain in order to conduct the design reviews for the required tooling and fixtures needed for project.
- Light design for Stamping dies, Locating and Gaging fixtures, and Machining fixtures.
- Maintain, recommend, and improve project planning activities and capabilities.
Requirements Needed to be Successful?
- BS Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product engineering and/or manufacturing engineering and Program Manager.
- Demonstrated experience and background with metal stamping and related processes preferred, but not required.
Send resume to Dan Witters