Vermilion, Ohio Company seeks CNC machinists.
- $15/hr. and up (pay based on experience)
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
- 4 day work week with overtime possibilities
- Temp to hire potential
- Set-up and operate horizontal, vertical machining centers.
- Measure workpieces for quality assurance and accuracy of machine operation, using gages, micrometers, etc. or other measuring instruments.
- Able to read blueprints or job orders to customer specifications.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience setting up and operating CNC machines.
- Experience setting tool offsets.
- Programming experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of machine shop equipment and tools.
- Ability to understand G&M codes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team player attitude.
- Pre-screen testing is required.
- High School diploma/GED.