Our client, a major Engineering and Architectural firm is looking for a Junior Level Mechanical Designer. This Junior level Designer role provides mechanical engineering support on project teams. Most of their job will be performing task specific items. Must have one to three years' experience with Revit.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Conduct basic calculations and Client outs.
- Utilization of Revit in development of three dimensional models of buildings and their components under direction of more senior staff.
- Prepare and revise documentation in various engineering phases including site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, details, energy models, and calculations.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and a basic understanding of mechanical engineering concepts.
- One plus years' experience with Revit modeling/drafting software
- Basic understanding of floor plans, one lines, and details.