Aerotek currently has an immediate opening for Jr Civil Engineer in the Syracuse area.
Job qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience with Civil/Structural Engineering (including internships and co-ops)
- Strong interest in working in the power delivery industry
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting transmission line design projects.
- Completing detailed design work for medium to high voltage transmission projects
- Responsible for communicating with vendors to obtain product information if needed
- Review drafting work to ensure it meets customer standards and specifications.
Interested candidates please apply.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.