Tool & Die Maker
Amotec is hiring a Tool & Die Maker for our client, a well-respected manufacturer in Brooklyn, OH.
Tool & Die Maker- Job Description
- This Tool and Die Maker is primarily responsible to repair, maintain and build jigs, dies and fixtures as directed by the Tool and Die Manager. The Tool and Die Maker will work from: blueprints (hard copy and electronic); sketches; verbal instructions, existing tooling (reverse engineering) and other means. The Tool and Die Maker will operate drills, mills, grinders, lathes and any other tool room equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks. The Tool and Die Maker will be required to work on dies both in and out of the press. The Tool and Die Maker will be required to troubleshoot and repair as an individual and in teams. The Tool and Die Maker will complete all necessary documentation related to his/her work.
Tool & Die Maker- Job Requirements
- Candidate must have five years' experience Tool Room environment
- Must have good math skills
- Must be able to repair and maintain tooling
- Must be able to stand/sit for 8 hours
- Ability to bend, lift, push or pull up to 50lb pounds
- High school diploma or GED required
- All applicants are required to complete a background check and drug screen
- Compensation: $17-$20/hr plus OT
- This position is for 1st shift Monday thru Friday and occasional Saturday
- Clean environment
- Steel toed boots needed