Rapidly expanding manufacturing company is currently in search for a Welding Engineer to join their team. The Welding Engineer will be responsible for new equipment development, installation, setup and trial, for welding processes. Supports the Operations in acquiring the needed level of equipment knowledge. Serves as the primary engineering resource in support of welding & fabrication activities. Utilize advanced technical knowledgeable in all aspects of welding and materials.
- Work closely with Plant Technology and Production Department to assist for Launch In Production of new lines.
- Work closely with Engineering Department in developing new welding technologies related to new products requirement.
- Proactively work across the organization to identify and drive welding processes, identifying and standardizing all the involved process parameters (welding book).
- Support the Plant Technology Department in order to ensure adherence to company guidelines, and ensure maximum usage of welding standards.
- Create / Approve and update welding technical documentation, specifications and standards (welding book).
- Drive continuous improvement by interfacing with other departments to focus on improving procedures and processes (WCM).
- Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Welding Engineering
- More than five years related working experience in automotive companies dedicated to the production of metal components
- Strong knowledge of Welding processes, and assembly welding processes with robot or automatic machines, PLC knowledge, layout
- Good PC skills.
- Ability to cross-functional coordination in the best practices technology.