Posted on 12/7/2017
Position: Semiconductor Fabrication Operator (Temporary-to-Hire)
Location: Temecula, CA
Multinational semiconductor manufacturer based in Temecula, California. The company's business lines focus on Energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, they improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Semiconductor Fabrication Operator is a key member of the hi-tech manufacturing team with a focus on the performing wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices. This is an excellent springboard into a career in hi-tech electronics manufacturing. Ability to work in a clean room environment. Drug screen and background check required.
- Sets up, operates, and coordinates work station activities in a wafer manufacturing or test area devoted to both production and process development.
- Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules (will require utilization of CAM/CIM systems to perform job duties).
- Monitors the manufacturing process or equipment indices using statistical methods to ensure quality.
- Recommends improvements to equipment processes using statistical techniques and other methods.
- Interacts with other team members toward the solution of problems and the fulfillment of manufacturing objectives, and participate in natural work group teams for continuous improvement.
- Communicates with other team members in the manufacturing environment.
- Performs basic equipment repair and preventative maintenance.
- Makes routine decisions affecting production material, equipment, and
- Assists and trains other employees as
- Participates in recommending improvements that result in sustained productivity gains.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Role requires standing for extended periods of time, walking long distances inside the Clean room, and the ability to work while wearing ESD smock, hairnet, surgical mask, latex gloves, and anti-static shoes
"A" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Wednesday Days 5:30a-5:30p
"B" SHIFT = Thurs, Fri, Sat, every other Wednesday Days 5:30a-5:30p
"C" SHIFT = Wed, Thurs, Fri, every other Saturday Nights 5:30p- 5:30a
"D" SHIFT = Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Saturday Nights 5:30p-to 5:30a
We are an equal opportunity employer. No prior experience is required, as on-the-job training will be provided. However, prior experience in electronics manufacturing is a plus
Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
Must be reliable, dependable and motivated to workCompensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with paid overtime and company sponsored benefits for temporary staff.