Inventory Supply Specialist II
Eielson Air Force Base, AK
Posted on 12/6/2017
Scientific Research Corp
Eielson Air Force Base, AK
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct periodic inventory of government-furnished and contractor acquired material and equipment
• Maintain inventory records on government and capital equipment
• Tag/Track, monitor, and report the status and usage of government property to the Corporate Property Administrator
• Compile required data and information for annual reports to the government
• Coordinate activities related to the disposition of government property
• Assist the Corporate Property Administrator in educating employees on property accountability issues
• Prepare Loss, Damage or Destroyed (LDD) reports as required
• Promptly report excess of government property to the Corporate Property Administrator
• Recommend operational improvements to senior management
• Generates, maintains, and tracks material and part requirements to ensure continued support of deployed systems and/or products
• Prepares materials requisition
• Maintains materials database
• Maintains inventory required by engineering drawings
• Provides information for the tracking and storage of government furnished equipment
• Provides customer information and assures that support requirements and schedules are met
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent military supply experience and two years of inventory/supply experience
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Knowledge of government supply system
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Familiarity with government property clauses in FAR (52.245-2, 52.245-5) and other clauses in FAR (52.245, 52.232-16, 52.249-2, 52-249-6, 52.251-1, etc.) to understand how the clause impacts the control of other property accountable to government contracts
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE OR THE ELIGIBILITY TO OBTAIN A SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled