Aerotek is seeking a Jr. Sheet Metal Mechanic/apprentice.
- Take the blueprint and assist in running the job completely along with Mechanics and helpers.
- Install hangers and ductwork. The employees must be familiar with blueprints and be able to interpret them to complete the job correctly.
- At least 2+ years of experience as Sheet Metal Mechanic/Apprentice
- Experience working on commercial projects a must
- Familiarity with sheet metal tools (snips, cramps, basic hand tools)
- Must have experience with Double-wall inner/stainless, outer galvanized duct AS WELL AS other duct work and sheet metal.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.