* Candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering and working towards or already obtained professional engineering license, knowledge of solar energy or related projects,
* Minimum of 2-4 years of client and contract management
* AutoCAD proficiency, Civil 3D is a plus
* Excellent internal and external client interaction and communication.
* Must be able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- This position is for a client manager that will be responsible for managing solar developer and construction contractor clients located across the U.S.
- Duties will include educating clients regarding solar farm design and construction methods, applying effective problem solving skills to solar engineering challenges, and ensuring compliance with customer and permitting requirements. This position will oversee the planning and design of a solar farm.
- This position will also develop and manage project budgets, define and manage work flow for high efficiency, identify process improvements and added-value services for projects.
- This position will direct the workload for 2-3 staff members. Travel to project job sites is also required on occasion.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.