Inventory Clerk / Specialist


Apply Now

Pomona, CA

Posted on 12/6/2017


Job Overview

Company:
Aerotek
Location:
Pomona, CA
Contact Person:
Kyle C.
Phone:
909-579-3685
Employment Type:
Full-Time
Application Deadline:
1/5/2018
Pay:
$13.00 per Hour
Relocation Covered:
Yes

Job Description

Inventory clerk/lab assistant needed for medical device manufacturing company in Pomona, CA. No experience needed working in lab setting, however inventory control experience required.


Must have knowledge of Microsoft office such as Word and Excel, minimum HS diploma or equivalent

* Perform work in accordance with regulatory requirements, policies/procedures and departmental standards with regards to safety, handling/disposal of hazardous materials.
* Adhere to laboratory safety rules.
* Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to job functions.
* Executes work orders in MAS
* Maintain all inventory books related to manufacturing lab production.
* Performs daily temperature monitoring.
* Recognize problems and inform the laboratory manager to perform corrective action.
* Perform cycle count monthly and physical count yearly for inventory maintenance

Will be verifying the lot numbers and expiration dates prior the chemist start manufacturing, if they notice a problem for example if the material is expired, then they will notify the supervisor that way the material does not get used. Also, as we receive material, that person will be putting it in the right storage room. All these lab work will be only when we need help. The majority of the time will be a desk job processing work orders in our ERP system. Everything that gets manufactured needs to be added to inventory via work order.

job requires working with work orders in our ERP system and inventory about 80% of the time the other 20% of the time will require lab work and moving inventory.




About Aerotek:

Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.

 

Apply Now