Manufacturing Engineer needed for an immediate full time opportunity in Beverly MA. Candidates interested should have a minimum of 5 years of "shop floor " manufacturing engineering experience and a BS in a relevant engineering discipline such us; Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial. CNC maching and CNC Turning experience are highly preferred. If your background and experience match the criteria above and you would like to hear more please apply and call today. Thank you.
- Reviews designs for manufacturability including tolerances, quality requirements, cost drivers
- Creates manufacturing process routings, manufacturing sketches, and tooling designs
- Provides dynamic shop-floor support to troubleshoot and solve process quality and productivity problems
- Investigates new machine tools, manufacturing methods, cutting tools, etcetera, to continuously improve manufacturing productivity and quality
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- CAD / CAM experience and familiarity with drawing / design / dimensioning standards
- Working knowledge of general machine shop and measuring practices
- Ability to work creatively and responsibly with minimal supervision
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously, on a continuous basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good general computer skills
This position requires a BS in an applicable engineering or engineering technology discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial), as well as five or more years of practical experience in manufacturing engineering support of CNC machining operations. CNC turning experience is a major plus.