We are a progressive ISO registered electroplating and metal finishing
company located in Milwaukee, seeking to add a maintenance mechanic to
our 2nd shift team.
We are in search of a reliable, self-starting
individual to complement our maintenance team. We employ a variety of
manual and automatic machines and a wide range of chemicals to
efficiently coat materials for our diverse customer base. The
environment is fast paced and requires attention to detail and teamwork
as safety and part quality are primary objectives.
set up, adjust, and maintain facility equipment. The ideal candidate
will be required to test, troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment.
Perform preventive maintenance on all manufacturing and support
- Perform mechanical,
electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic and preventative
maintenance on all required equipment to maximize productivity while
maintaining safety and quality standards. Work in partnership with all
departments as a part of a key service group to the organization.
troubleshoot all mechanical equipment to identify issues within the
plant and take necessary corrective actions to repair, replace or
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and PLC systems
- Continuously work in a safe manner and report all safety hazards.
a service provider, partners with production department to accommodate
maintenance activities, predictive maintenance, scrap and downtime
- Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate supervisor/manager discussing all matters of importance.
- Reads, interprets and follows blueprints and sketches, making all measurements and calculations necessary to complete the job.
assists, and instructs other maintenance employees on jobs where it is
necessary to work together or when requested by Supervisor.
- Inspects/maintains plant buildings and facilities. May be required to troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems
- Housekeeping responsibilities.
other job functions as requested to support the effective and efficient
operation of the plant, including duties of lower classification
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Flexibility in work hours and assignments.
to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and drawings
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence legibly
- Possess basic computer skills preferably with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to use simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to function within a Team environment effectively, but also maintain being a self-thinker and motivator.
- Knowledge of safety requirements
be physically and mentally able to perform all duties; duties may
require an individual to stand, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, crouch,
crawl, and reach for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds frequently and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to accurately record information
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
Please submit resume for consideration.